Posted on Aug 22, 2017
Reality Check: Will Jean pull ads from Breitbart?
Edmonton – Just as nearly 2,600 companies have stopped advertising on Breitbart due to its extremist content, UCP leadership candidate Brian Jean has started.
Jean’s ad encourages Breitbart’s readers to “Support Brian – Buy a Membership Today!”
Nearly 2,600 companies have pulled advertising from the online publication, including Visa, Audi and Kellogg’s.
Past articles on the site include:
• Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy
• The West vs Islam is the New Cold War – Here’s How We Win
• Gay Rights Have Made Us Dumber, It’s Time to Get Back in the Closet
Jean recently distanced himself from Rebel Media, after Rebel contributors participated in a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville. He said he would not do anything with the site unless there was a change in “editorial direction”.
• Why did Jean decide to advertise with Breitbart News while pulling support from Rebel Media?
• Will Jean take down his ads and stop advertising with Breitbart News?